The basics of networking requires the understanding of routing, switching, and wireless. The network operates by connecting computers and peripherals using switches, routers, and access points. These devices are the essential networking basics that allow the various pieces of equipment connected to your network to communicate with one another, as well as with other networks.
Jicho provides end-to-end connectivity solutions. As an enabler of modern communications, our networking team designs, installs, operates and manages high-performance, secure networks for our customers, delivering business efficiencies, increased performance and user satisfaction. Our networking solutions extend from the network core to the distribution layer, access layer and up to the network edge.
We deliver internal and external services to customer premises, involving all civil work, cabling, environmental monitoring and control, and other elements that make up the base Open Systems Interconnection layers of any network.
When managed as a service, network convergence simplifies the physical components of the data center. Over time, it can eliminate the need for separate storage network architectures—saving support time and freeing up capital for other initiatives. In this way, IT becomes a dynamic enabler and contributor to business efficiency, agility and innovation. Our network management teams specialize in the following service areas, among others:
- Managed WAN/LAN services
- Managed VPN services
- Managed IP telephony services
- VoIP management
- Traffic/bandwidth optimisation
- Network integration
- Performance management
- Network consulting services – helping enterprises develop an architectural roadmap comprising designing, integrating, and implementing technology solutions that are mapped to business goals
- Network transformation services – helping organizations transform their existing network environments into an agile, high-performance infrastructure
- Installation and configuration services – expertise in helping enterprises install, configure, integrate, optimize, and validate networking solutions
- Technical and operations services – includes monitoring, maintenance, and management of network infrastructure